Ramah Christian Academy is operated for any child who desires a character building education. All students must uphold the standards and comply with the regulations of the school regardless of religious affiliation.
Every effort will be made to stimulate students to worthy scholastic endeavors and consistent Christian living, but the school operating committee will not assume responsibility for students who are not in sympathy with its announced purposes, or whose behavior is inconsistent with the school’s requirements. All students are expected to obey all rules and regulations.
Thank you for your interest in Ramah Christian Academy. The Admissions Application for the 2020-2021 school year is available now.
We are a School Choice participating school. Cleveland Scholarship and Ed. Choice scholarships are accepted.
|Name of Form
|RAMAH - Registration packet 2020-21
|Ramah Consent to Treat
|Ramah Financial Assistance App
|Ramah PERSONAL Recommendation Form
|Ramah Physical Exam Rpt
|Ramah Recommendation Form
|Ramah Records Request
|Ramah Report of Oral Exam
|Ramah Student Health History
|RJA 2020-21 Handbook
The Strengths of our Program Include:
- Inspiring students to realize their individual potential
- Offering a balanced and stimulating education
- Providing an educational program that meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by the State of Ohio;
- Fostering a strong and nurturing teacher/student relationship;
- Preparing students for active community service, involvement and leadership;
- A well-balanced sports program, including basketball, soccer, frisbee, football, track and field, etc.
Students and staff will choose behaviors and attitudes that:
- Safeguard the moral tone of the school
- Protect the physical and mental well-being of the school
- Cultivate positive learning experiences
- Respect others
- Encourage spiritual growth
- Foster pride in school
- Maintain a safe environment